The Golden Lions of Arkansas-Pine Bluff were so excited after winning the SWAC Championship they got together by the local vending machines at the DMV to watch Sunday's Selection Show.
- Congrats to Arkansas-Pine Bluff for whipping the Winthrop Eagles 61-44 to ensure the school’s first trip to the Big Dance lasts at least one more game. (Lions Roar)
- Herb Pope, old man name, old man game. Unfortunately, in this day and age, officials don’t allow you to punch another man in the private parts. NIT = No Indecent Tapping. (Gonzo Ball)
- Phillip Williams, who is getting less press than Pope, also went for the sneaky crotch punch in the post in his Jackson State Tigers’ loss to the Mississippi State Bulldogs 81-67. Good for the Bulldogs though, would have really liked to have seen them knock off Kentucky on Sunday. (MStateAthletics)
- Hopefully the Illini don’t follow in the footsteps of fellow NIT #1 Seed, Arizona State. If they fall to the Stony Brook Seawolves, at least they can blame the French….Canadian…Mimes. (Hail to the Orange)
- Speaking of all the previous talk about balls. Here’s “Balls Talk” courtesy of Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns. I guess you lead your team to 152 points in a game you can continue to put out these kinds of videos. (Valley of the Suns)
- Lest I forget, it’s St. Patrick’s Day. So here’s something to enjoy if green beer isn’t your style. (Gunaxin)