- Looks like AL Jefferson is on the trading blocks. You think the Bulls would want to pursue him, Troy Murphy, or Antawn Jamison as their low post scorer since signing Chris Bosh will result in Canada seceding from the union? [Yahoo Sports]
- Matt Forte needs to take a page from Carlos Zambrano’s book and stay the hell out of chat rooms. Who the hell still hangs out in chat rooms anyway? [Blog Down Chicago Bears]
- Looks like the Cubs and White Sox never stood a chance in the Aroldis Chapman sweepstakes, with perennial big spenders like the Red Sox, Angels, and of course, Cincinnati? [ESPN Cincinnati]
- As bad as the Bears’ situation is at least we can all laugh at the Raiders. On second thought there are too many similarities between the teams for this to be funny. [Just Blog Baby]
- You have to love the Chicago Fire. The only team in this city whose stories are scooped by the Southtown Star or Hoy! [Chicago Fire Confidential] P.S. If you know you’re going to feel the effects of the NFL Draft withdrawal in April after the Bears have traded all of their draft picks, tune in to the MLS Draft where the Fire will reload a roster that is wearing thin after some transfers.
- Personally, I think the Bulls live and die by John Salmons’ performance this year. [Pippen Ain't Easy]
Joe Cullen, meet Jarron Gilbert, another online news sensation. Put some pants on and get to work! [Zoner Sports]